2016년 5월 11일 수요일

Private show Koo Hyun Mo at Leo Guesthouse 05.06

2016.05.06 at Leo Guesthouse in Hongdae/Hapjeong. Private show performed by #KooHyunMo for two hours with some other animations.


Hiii this is Alain from Leo Guesthouse :) I am new in the staff and this is my first article. I arrived last Thursday 2016.05.05 and I had the pleasure to assist to the concert performed by Koo Hyun Mo at the Leo Guesthouse on Friday. I didn't know this artist but it was a great surprise and amazing time ! Even though I am not Korean, I knew some songs that I could enjoy, and I met lots of new people during this gathering. Koo Hyun Mo is really cool and open, he can sing any song that you want to listen if he knows it. For two hours he provided a great show and an unforgettable moment. It was a really friendly time. We had some snacks offered by the guesthouse as well, and of course few drinks and alcohol, typically Korean style ! Some pictures and videos to attest of this wonderful time altogether ! Hope you join our guest house soon ! :D



#KooHyunMo #KooMusic #LeoGuestHouse #Hongdae #Hapjeong #Private #Show #Concert #TvStar #Memories #Performance #Souvenirs #Animation #Fun #Happiness

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기