2017년 1월 16일 월요일

Dormitories in Leo guesthouse

Hi guys, This is Leo guesthouse.
Here was super cold on last weekend(around -10℃).
But Today is quite clear so I took pictures from our guesthouse.


I like traveling abroad alone.
When I go to trip, normally I'm quite picky to find a good hostel. I especially put emphasis on "personal".

This is a dormitory bed in Leo guesthouse.
Have you ever heard about capsule hotel?
Usually, There are just bunker beds in many other guesthouses and backpackers' dormitories.
but Leo guesthouse is inspired from capsule hotel. So we put "personal area" important.
A Bed blinded by curtain, personal electric outlet, light, pillow, blanket and towel make you comfy and cozy.
We have female 8dorms, male 8dorms, female 6dorms and 4dorms. So if you have a plan to come Seoul, don't be hesitated. Just come to see me!

Next time, I will explain about single room.

Hit Me Up!
PHONE: +822-337-5757
Mail: leoguesthouse12@gmail.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기