2017년 2월 13일 월요일

Friendship Bracelet at LEO Guesthouse in Hongdae, Seoul !







Hi guys!!!

Have you ever made a "Friendship bracelet" ??



Today, I started making a friendship bracelet with my friends at Leo Guesthouse who are from the U.S, Germany, and Malaysia!!

I've never done this before!!

When I was young, I saw some of my friends making one but I didn't join them since I don't like making things haha!!

It was really funny that grown up girls were sitting around the living room trying to figure out how to make a friendship bracelet!! :P






We had to watch Youtube video since nobody remembered how to make it! haha





It was really fun !!!

I will share the photo of friendship bracelet when it's done!! :)

How about making one with your best friends?

It doesn't matter how old you are ! :D




Contact Us
PHONE: +822-337-5757


Mail: leoguesthouse12@gmail.com


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기