2015년 7월 23일 목요일

Daily routine of Aeri's life.

Hello guys!
Finally!!!!!!!!!!! In Korea dropping rain now!!
I'm looking forward to rain.
Finally!!!!!!! wow i love it♡

Two weeks ago, i went to Dongdaemun for stuff of accessories.
That day was dropped rain!
So i took some of picture!
I'll show you!!


How does it look?
Was great??
When i passed on the highway
I got a picture!!
That picture is background picture of my phone.

Why am i went to Dongdaemun?
Because i want to make bracelet!!
I'm very interesting handmade stuff recently!
So i search to internet. 
What should i make bracelet? How can i make bracelet?
I think about design of bracelet.
I did go ingredient of bracelet.
'Dongdaemun' are very very big shopping mall of everything.
 Fabric,suit material, seal,lace,Jewelry stuff things.
Many people want to make own stuffs.
Lots of Koreans going to Dongdaemun!
Wanna be make some own accessories.
Me neither too!!


'Dongdaemun is Korea's treasure No.1
In front of Dongdaemun, You can get 'Dongdaemun multi market'.

So I did arrive in market, I went to up 5 floor.
5 floor is accessories ingredient floor.
I want to make chain bracelet and rope bracelet.

You can see that like this kind of rope!
You just choice that!!
Almost rope sell 90cm.
Big rope 90cm=700won
Thin rope 90cm=500won
Depend on store.


Isn't it beautiful??
So i made three sisters.

Chain store look like photo.
Lots of chain is hang on the shelf.
You can choice you want.


Do not impulsively,,,I already bought a lot lot lot of stuff....
Ha......I'm empty now...
They have very very huge pendant!!
If you use some times, you can find wonderful pendant!!
That day, i did look around nearly 2 hours half minutes.
I'm exhausted that night.
Maybe next month, i will go one more for pendant.
I need some more pendant.



*Location
Line 4 'Dongdaemun' Station exit 8,9





L E O   G U E S T   O U S E


*contact
+​82.10.4628.8873
Kakaotalk-mhhealing
Line-leoguesthouse
Wechat-​leoguesthouse12

How to booking our Guest house?
Booking.com>
How to contact us?


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기