2015년 7월 3일 금요일

What local Korean people typically eating meal or food?

Hello@_@ guys~!
Where am i now?
I'm in Hongdae branch!! Long time no see!!
Today was really busy day to me.
I moved out Hongdae Leo guest house for Leo.
So today was not bad to me. One of my friend came guest house.
We did a lot of catching up good old days. She want to talk to other guest.
So we had studying few hours about OPIC.
3 month ago, i had test named OPIC.That is speking test about daily our routine.
We had studying time and talking about food.
I am very pleased my score. It was worth it i spend some money.
 
Today i show you my some meals picture for you.
Under picture is one of my favorite restaurant called 'OUTBACK'
I'm going to OUTBACK off and on when i was high shcool student,
 i went to OUTBACK with my friends.
There is huge type of food such as salad,pasta,steak,chicken,fires,drinks and plate food.
 


The salad is basic salad, included chicken fingers with mustard source.
The tasted sweet,amazing and that is my type of salad.
 
 
This picture is pasta named 'Tu-umba'.
It is most popular pasta in OUTBACK. Maybe almost people ordering pasta every time.
Maybe either i too.
That tasted close to cream pasta, many shrimp and mushrooms.
 
This most popular menu in OUTBACK.
Called 'Ossie cheese and fries'
A lot of fries coverd up cheese and bacon.
It tasted was really yumyum
 
Are you wanna American food?
You should be go 'OUTBACK'!! The reastuarant don't disapoint about you.
Reasonable price and wonderful tasty.
They have kind of discount infomation.You can find any discount available.
 
.http://www.outback.co.kr/
Next i show you the best of food in my life.
'THE CHICKEN'
Are you in Korea??
As i mentioned ealrier You must be try various chicken and beer.
That is amazing combination meals in Korea.
Maybe if you try chicken, you fall in love with chicken.
In Korea, variety delivery chicken!!
You can ask Korean friends, They will be kindly recommendation for you.
Fried Chicken, Spicy Chicken, Soy source Chicken, Sweet Chicken, Cheese Chicken,Spring onion Chicken and Garlic Chicken, etc
You just choice you want.
 
 
Last of all,It is most school food about 'Ttoekbokki,Kimbab,fried and Sundae'.
When i was young primary school, I eaten everyday after school with my class mates.
Look at that, Doesn't it look so delicious?
You find easy that store, Street store anyways, so you try it easy to Seoul.
All of them if you buy, Price is around 10,000won.

 
That is it, This is people typically grab a bite snack in Korea.
You guys try it anytime@_@
It will be wonderful memories food in Korea.
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기