2015년 9월 13일 일요일

Amazing Night with my Norwegian Friends:)))

Hello!!!!! This is staff Harriet from Leo Guesthouse!
I want to share my daily life with you guys:)
I work in the guesthouse thursday to sunday every week.
I go to school everyday except weekends.

Since I work on weekends, my weekend is actually monday to wednesday.
Tuesday is the perfect day to hang out with my friends because
I go to school late in the afternoon on wednesday:p

This tuesday I met Michelle and Fredrik, my friends from Norway!!
Michelle studies Korean in Yonsei University.
Fredrik is Michelle's friend and they met in the Korean class in Norway.
Fredrik visited Seoul just for travelling and he loves Korea.






This is Fredrik!
He is trying his first Dog Soup!!!!
Actually I tried it with him and that was my first time too.
Dog meat was very chewy.
But I couldn't stop thinking about the cute dogs so it was a bit disgusting..
So I ate only one little piece of the meat.
Michelle didn't try it at all.
Fredrik liked the dog meat at first but he couldn't finish it.
Anyway that was an "experience" to me, thanks to Fredrik!







After the dog soup, we went to the cocktail bar.
This bar is called ICON. It's in Hongdae.
You can have unlimited drinks in 15000won.(13$)

We celebrated Michelle's Birthday in the bar.
We bought Michelle's birthday cake in CHOU.
It's a really popular cake shop in Hongdae.
Every cake in CHOU is only 10000won.(9$)
It is very cheap because usually cakes are over 20000won.






There was a big screen in the bar.
And this night there was a football game against Lebanon.
I love watching football games!!

Anyway, I had so much fun with these lovely Norwegian friends!!



Next week I will come with another amazing daily story!
Good Night:)















*Contact*
+82.10.4628.8873
Kakaotalk : mhhealing
Line : leoguesthouse
Wechat : leoguesthouse12


*How to Book Leo Guesthouse*

Booking.com
http://www.booking.com/hotel/kr/leo-hongdae.ko.html?sid=8df36bff6c2419f7e195fa6779de2105;dcid=4;dist=0&type=total

Agoda
http://www.agoda.com/ko-kr/hongdae-leo-guesthouse/hotel/seoul-kr.html?setcookienew=1

Expedia
https://www.expedia.co.kr/Seoul-Hotels-Leo-Guesthouse-Hongdae.h10630012.Hotel-Information?chkin=2015.06.30&hwrqCacheKey=e6259579-a76f-4a8d-b9db-374209b6b961HWRQ1431657733943&chkout=2015.07.01&rm1=a2&#rooms-and-rates


https://www.facebook.com/hongdae.leo

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기