2016년 2월 13일 토요일

Let's go to Mecenat Polis !

Hello!

I'm Blandine, a French staff in Leo Guesthouse Hongdae ! =D

Today, I want to introduce a super cool place near our guesthouse. Have you heard about Mecenatpolis ? It is a big mall with everything you need : clothes, cosmetics, restaurants, coffee shops, fast food places, supermarket and even a cinema !!
It's important to say that the architecture is really nice too and from spring to autumn you can see the really famous umbrellas decoration there.
From the guesthouse, you just need 4 minutes by walk to reach the place.

This mall is nice to just walk around and take a break and the atmosphere is nice. You can go to the mart and then take a rest drinking a hot or iced coffee with your friends or family.

It is really easy to get there : you can walk ten minutes from Hongdae or come by subway line 2 or 6 and use exit 10.




I took these photos this autumn, and it was really beautiful. 

I hope you will visit us and Mecenat Polis too !

댓글 1개:

  1. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    답글삭제