2016년 11월 21일 월요일

O'Sulloc Tea House

Hello guys!
Today I want to talk about a Tea House I went last week and now I'm in love with. It is O'Sulloc Tea House in Hongdae. It's very popular in Seoul and after going there I know why.
They are specialized in green tea and therefore they have so many products made with their green tea.
I went there with a friend who knows how much I love Green Tea Latte, so she ordered for me an amazing whole green tea flavor menu: green tea latte, green tea ice cream and my favorite one green tea sponge cake with cream inside.
The place was really good too, with plugs on every table and a computer, as you can see on the picture below. And also, we had the 2 floor for us so we could talk and laugh as much as we wanted.
If you'd like to check out this Tea House and other places of Seoul, come stay with us!

Leo Guesthouse



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기