2015년 12월 10일 목요일

Collin Farrell, my ideal man



Hello~
This sounds funny, but today I want to talk about my Ideal Man.


I went to Dublin in 2010 for the working holiday to Ireland

because Collin Farrell was born there.

Funny, I know cuz he lives in the U.S.

But I heard that he comes to Ireland during Christmas....

Anyway..kkkkkk



I love man with black hair, lots of hair with mustache on the face


Perfect. Just perfect!








I also like him because he's such a good actor.


Have you watched 






He won the Golden Globe for
the Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical



Of course,He should.

It was awesome!!!!!





I don't know why I'm so into hairs.

I just love man with lots of hair.

It makes them look more manly, I guess.



And I've been dating man like that ever since...lol








What's your ideal man?





http://leo-guesthouse.com/





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기