2015년 12월 23일 수요일

Korean Beauty



Hello :) It's pretty warm in Korea.

I hope it's not because of the global warming...

Anyway! Today, I want to talk about 
Korean Beauty!

In Korea, there are many women without eyelids.

Of course, so many women make them with plastic surgery nowadays,

but!!! There are many women who still keep their natural beauty!


So, I want to introduce you some of Korean women stars who have no eyelids!

1. Kim Ko-eun


She's a rising Korean movie star. 
I like her acting.

She played in <A Muse>, <Coin Locker Girl>, <Memories of the Sword> and etc.







2. Baek Jin hee



She's a rising TV star. 
She is so adorable and currently, 
she's going out with Park seo jun whom all Korean women love !!!

I envy her so much, but they look so good together :)






I myself do not have eyelids and I'm perfectly happy with my face.

I think I'm attractive, and many of my friends were too, even before they did the surgery.

It is really sad that people cannot have high self-esteem..

But, I also understand why they do due to their circumstances...

I hope South Korea can be known for its natural beauty

than the plastic surgery...


Ok, that's it for today :)


http://leo-guesthouse.com/




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기