2015년 12월 15일 화요일

My travel of Japan. [Universal Studio]

Hello~everyone, I'm Aeri, it's a long time no see.
Last week, i had some holiday, so i have been to Osaka of Japan.
I want to share my journey story for you guys.
I stayed in Osaka only 3nights and 4days.
My purpose is 'The Wizarding World of Harry Potter' in 'Universal Studio'.
It was so impressed than the other theme park.
The weather was so perfect that day.
Not too many people in Universal Studio.It was not too crowed.
Outside and Inside are so similar to Movie of Harry Potter.
I felt so I'm in real Hogwarts.
If you love Harry Potter, you should go there!
It is dream come true!!
 So many picture on the wall, some picture moving and talking.
The same the movie!!

The Hogwarts Castle.
Look so real!!

This is The Hagrid's house.

Four symbol of Hogwarts.
GRYFFINDRO,REVENCLAW,SLYTHERIN and HUFFLEPUFF.



Amazing tasty Butterbeer!!!!
I wanna try it one more!!!





 Hogwarts Express train!!


If you watched Harry Potter 'The chamber of secret'. you know that the blue car. why the car is crack and know reason.



 The attraction is 4d, You get glasses and go on attraction.
Really fantastic when you ride the attraction.
I never forget Harry potter area.
I'll go the other Harry potter zone in England.
Next time, i'll show you about the other travel story of Japan.


L E O   G U E S T   O U S E 

 *contact*
Kakaotalk-mhhealing
Line-leoguesthouse
Wechat-​leoguesthouse12


How to booking our Guest house?

Booking.com>
 
How to contact us?




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기