2016년 9월 17일 토요일

The Octopus Man named Alex

.Hello! This is Leo Guesthouse!
Last time, we at Leo Guesthouse made a post about the kitchen.
Most people wouldn't think someone would actually use the kitchen at the guesthouse.
When I choose a guesthouse, the kitchen to me was not very important I thought to myself.
However, I will reveal the one man who does use the kitchen.
This is one of our staff of Leo Guesthouse, Alex!


Today Alex cooked Octopus Ramyeon!
Alex thinks nutrition in food is very important so he put the octopus in the ramyeon.


This is the Octopus Ramyeon prepared
Even though there was too much water, which reduced the taste...
The ramyeon Alex made was very unique!
And so, it was really interesting cooking in the kitchen with the staff.
Thanks to the experience, it was more delicious!

Let's create good memories together at Leoguesthouse!~

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기