2015년 6월 26일 금요일

Fire Friday in LEO Guest House

Hello~~guys!
Last night, finally dropped rain!!
Oh!! it was been a long time!!
I missed rain

Today in Yeong deung po of LEO Guest house is full.
Because, Hotel named 'Marriott' have conference for foreigner in Seoul.
Very close to leo guest house, only walking 7minutes.
 Lots of Indonesia people coming in!
I always recommendation of sightseeing in Seoul.
One of Indonesia couple want to 'Itaewon'.
I talked them, you guys going to 'Hongdae' tonight.
because today is fire friday in Korea. Many kind of people going to hongdae probably
 
 
 
Every week in Hongdae, we have party night.
Some guest making cook and delivery food with drinks!!
wow...my lover Chicken,Beer,Kimbab,Fries,Tteokbokki of spice rice cake,Ramen.
 
 
 
 
Back agian 'Hanbok' contest!
So lovely couple!
 
 
 
 
In Korea, have lots of convenience everywhere.
Some in front of convenience has chiar and table.
Many local people drinks outside.
Leo and guest having experience drinks.

 
 
 
 
Today guest is Lithuania, Germany, Thailand, Japan people stay Leo guest house now.
So few days ago, we had talking and drinks party at guest house.

 
Yesterday, we had TENT party of Hong dae 3rd branch at rooftop.
Really had fun time with 'SOJU'.
Hahaha I can't drink Soju, but many people love soju. except me!!!


 
 
Today best picture!!
He can put in chapstick his beard.
 
 
 
 
That's it!
Thanks for reading my article.
I wish you having fun weekends.
Thanks for visiting blog♡♥
 
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기