2015년 10월 14일 수요일

I have been to flower market in Seoul.

Hello~~It was long time no see!!!!!!!
I'm Aeri,
Last week, our Leo Guest House started repair some rooms,
We changed bathroom lights!! It was change bright than before!!
And We'll change room lights all of room as soon as possible.
We'll try for the convenience of guests.

Two weeks ago, I have been to Flowers market in Seoul.
Place have in Express Bus Terminal Station.
Recently, many people like Gypsophila elegans flower!!
and Koreans love self-flower packing, me either too!
So i want to buy some Gypsophila elegans flower!!
Use Gypsophila elegans flower is made good dry-flowers.
Color is so beautiful!!!!
That day, i got some purple flower!!


 I bought some roses,Gypsophila elegans flower and etc
I don't remember all of flower's name.

Isn't it beautiful??
I did packing by myself for one of my friend Birthday Present!!
She loved the flowers!!

This is tiny flower packing, I'm drying the flower!
Dry flower going during one years.
Why many people choice that flower!! 
Easy to made dry flower and good gift to another people!!
Next time, I'll buy some kind of roses!!
Rose are several color in flower market!
And cheaper than general flower shop!!
Next time, if i go there, i'll show you the other roses!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기