2015년 5월 7일 목요일

Dailyr routine in Leo guest house of Yeongdeungpo branch

Hello guys I'm Aeri who working in Leo guest house of Yeongdeungpo branch!!
 
 
Last saturday, My friends 3 Philippines girls that they stay 2weeks in leo guest house.
One of them talk to me, she want to buy some pans for her famaily.
But she didn't find she want, becuase cost is too expensive for them.
So i just recoomendation 'Daiso'.
Daiso sell various kinds of stuff, maybe you looking for all of them you want to.
 

We han out just walk around under ground market in Yeongdeung po.
looking around food street and time squre.


We tried to free food!!! Really delicious. Because near by street is food street!!
Very sort of food in street. Example, Bar,Meet,seafood,Korean food,Chicken, so kinds of food in street.
If you want to go eat something, I will recommendation great place!!
I always recommendation chicken+beer that really famouse in Korea.

 
Unfortunately, The other guest visit our guest house, so I came back guest house.
3 girls came back guest house, They bought many many cosmetic like B.B cream.
They are sometimes bought cloths like dress, t-shirt, skirt!
 
I asking everyday her. 'What is your plan today?' they answer is 'we don't have plan'
So i just recoomendation great place in Korea
1. Bukchon hanok town(Korean tranditional house town)
2. Nam mountarin tower
3. Gwanghwamun and Gyongbokgung=palace in Korea.
But they still stay in guest house. So positive girls.

 Thanks for reading my article.
I will come back as soon as possible.
My blog address. click↓
http://blog.naver.com/potter_123




 
 
 
We have three branch in Hongdae and Yeongdeungpo.
Hongdae branch is famous foreigners. All weekends full of room every weeks.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기