2015년 5월 23일 토요일

Sulbing of Korean dessert cafe

 
Hello~~~I'm Aeri! too hot today, i'm very thirsty now! need some cold dessert.
Do you know Sulbing? maybe i think you don't know that, because that is really popular dessert cafe in Korea.
 
I pop up think of shaved ice of Korean dessert.
I show you some Korean style dessert that shaved ice looks like snowflake and on the sweet topping!
'Sullbing' is representing the brand of Korean dessert cafe these days.
 

 
Inside Interior is trandtional style, but dessert is anyonelike that!
​I met up with my some friends, we ate lunch and going to Sulbing every meeting!
I always going to Sulbing!! Dessert cafe
Since, many Koreans like dessert after meals.
 


 

 
 
They have a lot of menu that Korean Drinks, Coffee, beverages, tea ,toast and Snowflake sherbet!
Average cost \5,000~\12,000
 
 
I show you, top 3 of Sulbing(Representative Snowflake Sherbet)
I did experience all of Snowflake Sherbet!!! But top 3 really many people enjoy eatting everyday.
Meet freinds , catching up, keep in touch blah blah blah. hahahahaha
 
 
 
 
1. Strawberries Cheese Snowflake Sherbet (\12,000)


 
 
2. Real Choco Snowflake Sherbet (\9,000)

 
3. Mango Cheese Snowflake Sherbet(\10,500)

 
 
Sulbing is summer dessert in Korea, However , winter season more popurlar than summer!!
If you in Korea!! You can try it that snowflake sherbet dessert!!
(I think best one is Mango one♡♥)
Soon I Will go there!!!!!!!! try it all of all!!!!! hahahaha
 
(The picture or copyright is http://blog.naver.com/phygom1)
 
 
*Store Location*
 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기