2015년 5월 9일 토요일

Day to day of Leo guest house

Hello~~!! Ladies and Gentle men, I'm Aeri
 
Last week, we all branch was the busiest. This weekends little bit busy.
But, many people visiting out guest house.
Today is Saturday!! I'm really into Saturday, because tomorrow is holiday.
So i will meet old university some friends. We'll a lot of catching up each otehr.
This weekends again busy days. Appointment is full weekends.
 I want to take some rest!!!
 
 
Yesterday, One of  Philippines girls asked me.
She want to buy few hand creams.
We hung out agian underground market in Yeongdeungpo!
Kinds of cosmetic store was sells discount price.
I recommendation great hand cream. She bought lots of hand cream.
And we went to another store. We wanna key hold.
Some accessories store had key hold. selected few key hold.
And then we came back our guest house.
 
  
Overall we took a picture in front of our guest house.
Suzzie is movie editor. She want to watching american movie.
So i had to know for her how use to television.
I wrote Korean means of English!
She said me that you are Korean teachers!!
We had funny days! enjoyrable today!
She love to kinds of action and horror!!
We had to watching movie and eating some popcorns.
That is it! Thanks for reading my article.
Next weekday I will come back as soon as possible.
 
 
 
 
 
 
We have three branch in Hongdae and Yeongdeungpo.
Hongdae branch is famous foreigners. All weekends full of room every weeks.
 
 
 
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기